Tuesday, July 28, 2009



silverhart girl at Silver's Hart gave me this wonderful blog award. I really like her blogs and was honored that she thought of me. Thank you Silver Hart! Silver Hart is also the one that got me started on my blog, and showed me how to put pictures and links in (see! I got a picture AND a link and I think they are both working!). Sad but true, I did have to hit Brittany (my 14 year old daughter) up to show me how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer.
I plan on blog surfing tonight to find new blogs, and will list them this evening.
Here are the rules of this blog award.Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

In surfing, I also stumbled on an adorable giveaway at Stepford Dreams, a beautiful Mother & Baby Owl Set by Honeybunch Designs. Perfect for a little boy or a little girl, this adorable pair would make the ideal gift.

1. Diana Rambles - I tend to babble myself :)
2. Lisaannerosalie - I have got to learn how to make those glass things!
3.

1 comment:

  1. yay you posted the award! I love your blog it is so pretty like me. lol

    ReplyDelete