Monday, July 27, 2009

Steph's B-Day

My sister-in-law's birthday is next month. Usually I'm way last minute, but this year I wanted to get a head start and finished early (yay me!). I made her a silver medallion necklace - the medallion is etched with flowers and has Swavorski crystal accents. I also tried something I've been wanting to do for a while - make a box. I started with a plain, small cardboard trunk from Hobby Lobby and lined it with navy blue etched felt. I covered the outside (using the same technique as Scrabble Tiles) with a card suite motif since Steph loves Vegas. End result is adorable - pictures don't show well as I stink at taking photos.















Next up - window charms. Most of mine fell apart in the move, which is as good an excuse as any to make more.

1 comment:

  1. I love your box. I have a award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete