Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pretties

A very good friend of mine gave me an awesome b-day gift - a gift card to Barnes and Noble (it doesn't get any better than that). I bought the Book "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld. It was every bit as good as I expected, and a lot more intense that I would have thought. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one in the series.

I also bought 2 others, "The Witchling" Sorry! Complete blank on the author - I'll add tomorrow and "In Grave Sight" by Charlain Harris. Anyone who is a fan of the Southern Vampire Series (Sookie Stackhouse, True Blood) knows Charlain and her quirky outlook on paranormals. This book introduces Harper Connelly and her brother. Harper hears / speaks / sees the dead (I see dead people!!) and this leads to lots of funny run ins with the locals.

1 comment:

  1. Did you like In Grave Sight? What was your favorite book?

    ReplyDelete