Monday, April 19, 2010

I Has a Hotdog - Review

I Has a Hotdog (What Your Dog Is Really Thinking)
Grand Central Publishing, A Division of Hachette Book Group
ISBN 978-0-446-56638-4
$12.00 US / $13.50 Can

Synopsis:

Professor Happy Cat knows exactly what goes on in Dogs' minds and he has IHasaHotdog.com to prove it. Now you can share this knowledge in a handy-dandy dog friendly--sized book.

I HAS A BWAIN!!1!
An you thawt we dint! Now Professor Happycat tells you what's in it and, from I HAS A HOTDOG.com and beyond, lets over 200 LOLdogs loose on the world, all barking the truth about kibble, toys, and bad kitties. This collection of favorites and never-before-seen photos will have you barking for more! For all you hoomins, a LOLdog is a kay-nine picture with a funny, misspelled caption.

I Has a Hotdog is available April 20, and to celebrate the launch of book, they're running an I Has A Hotdog Book Launch Contest (ends 4/25)! Send your email address to iwantihasahotdog@cheezburger.com and you’ll be entered to win the grand prize pack of:

-Signed copy of I Has a Hotdog: What Your Dog Is Really Thinking by Ben Huh and the team that brought you the book.
- $100 lolmart.com gift certificate

For contest official rules, click here.


My Take:

Laugh out loud funny, this one had me rolling from the first photo :) Appealing to all ages, it was like having my favorite website in print form. I've loved the I Can Has Cheezeburger (funny cats with a misspelled caption) site, and I Can Has Hotdog is every bit as enjoyable, only starring canines. Ben Huh (aka Professor Happycat) is a former journalist turned dotcom entrepreneur and CEO of the Cheezburger Network, the company behind all these hugely popular blogs. Scroll waaaaay to the bottom of this blog to see one of my all time favorite photos from their sites :)

5 out of 5 stars :)

Check out IHasaHotdog.com
Become a Fan on Facebook
Follow @LOLDogs on Twitter

I received this book free of charge to review.

PLEASE NOTE: I used pictures from the I can Has Hotdog site, not from the actual book to avoid spoilers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment